KTM Australia Group are seeking a Sales Operations Supervisor to join our Genuine Parts,Garments & Accessories (PG&A) Division, reporting to the ANZ Group PG&A Manager.
Key responsibilities include;
– Align sales operations strategies with factory product releases
– Coordinate indent order pre-sales campaigns & factory order placement
– Work with the marketing team to achieve effective sales campaigns and deliver communications to dealers and end user customers
– Work with Parts warehouse to improve sales operations & delivery
– Contribute to achieving departmental & company sales targets
– Supervise Dealer Support Team staff
– Support company PG&A Area Sales field staff in developing our genuine product ranges in the dealership
– Supervise PG&A event activations
The knowledge, skills and abilities we are looking for;
– Minimum five years experience in Motorcycle, Automotive or similar industry preferred
– Experience in end to end sales operations from product range requirements to developing pre-selling campaigns necessary
– Proven application of sales principals
– Strong planning skills are a necessity
– Excellent administrative & time management skills
– Customer focused approach with attention to detail
– Intermediate or higher skills in excel, word and powerpoint
– Be a self-starter capable of using your own initiative in completing tasks, and able to follow procedures and policies
– Ability to produce reports to management
– Capable of prioritising and multi-tasking while achieving deadlines
– Able to work occasional weekends at events, both local and interstate
The successful applicant at a minimum will have good general knowledge of the motorcycle industry and its products.
Our commitment to you will include full management support and ongoing training; you will be joining an enthusiastic and supportive team environment.
KTM Australia Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of our parent company, Austrian based KTM AG, and is the sole Australian & New Zealand importer and distributor of KTM, Husqvarna and GasGas motorcycles, along with WP Suspension Components. Our National operations are based in Prestons, Sydney and in Auckland, New Zealand, with an expanding franchised dealer network of over 120 dealers across Australia and New Zealand.
When you join KTM Australia, you become part of a small, but successful and progressive team with approximately 40 employees across Australia & New Zealand. KTM will provide support, training and a career pathway that will assist you to fulfil your professional ambitions within this exciting industry.
A career in the Motorcycle industry working with a global manufacture such as KTM, requires enthusiasm, initiative, ambition and a passion for success. If you’re “READY TO RACE”, follow this link to apply now.