High-quality gear set undergoes complete overhaul for 2019.
Steve Cramer Products, the Australian distributor of Seven MX, has released its 19.1 collection which includes a unique return of the Rival gear set for 2019.
The Rival jersey is a plush lightweight moisture-wicking performance based jersey tailored with laser cut precision. The new Rival jersey is a complete redesign from top to bottom.
Seven MX wanted a new chassis cut that would aid in the athletes riding position and over all movements on there race craft. You will notice right away when wearing this new jersey that it was created for the future of racing.
2019 Seven MX 19.1 Rival jersey key features:
– Tailored athletic fit to reduce bunching and excess bulk.
– Plush moisture-wicking polyester material construction keeps you cool and dry.
– Laser cut air intake holes to regulate body temperature.
– Mesh stretch panels in key areas aid in fit and function.
– Non-fade sublimated graphics.
The Rival pant is a a durable, breathable, lightweight moto unit for athletes who punish everything in their quest to reach the top. A redesign of the Rival pant meant evolving it into the new age that is four-way stretch.
Four-way stretch materials are now the norm and to have a race pant that is not utilising them makes no sense. The process began with creating a much more durable four-way stretch fabric that would withstand the demands and take the repetitive beatings athletes today put them thru.
Adding non stretch materials in key areas to keep durability high was step two. This new Rival pant has now become the old Zero pant on steroids. A durable four-way stretch hybrid that gives the athlete the best of both worlds.
2019 Seven MX 19.1 Rival pant key features:
– Race cut chassis with a tailored athletic fit for reduced bunching and excess bulk.
– Durable, breathable polyester material construction.
– Air intake panels help regulate body temperature.
– Large wrap-around rear yoke stretch panel for unrivalled fit and support.
– Anti-slip waist closure system for a secure fit and peace of mind on those core-ripping seat bounces.
– Heat and abrasion-resistant top grain leather knee panels for added durability and grip.
The Rival jersey is priced at RRP $96.95, while the pant comes in at RRP $219. the complete 19.1 collection is due to arrive in stores on 12 November. For more information, visit www.stevecramerproducts.com.