Focusing in on the latest 2018 Rival offering from Seven.
Featuring an athletic fit and constructed using durable, moisture-wicking materials, the 2018 Seven Rival range has you covered in the most demanding motocross conditions.
Using non-fade sublimated graphics, the 2018 Seven Rival range offers two new colour options to suit your personal style and the brand has returned to Australia via new national distributor Steve Cramer Products.
– Tailored athletic fit to reduce bunching and excess bulk.
– Plush moisture-wicking polyester material construction keeps you cool and dry.
– Laser cut air intake holes to regulate body temperature.
– Mesh stretch panels in key areas aid in fit and function.
– Non-fade sublimated graphics.
– Race cut chassis with a tailored athletic fit for reduced bunching and excess bulk.
– Durable, breathable polyester material construction.
– Air intake panels help regulate body temperature.
– Large wrap-around rear yoke stretch panel for unrivalled fit and support.
– Anti-slip waist closure system for a secure fit and peace of mind on those core-ripping seat bounces.
– Heat and abrasion-resistant top grain leather knee panels for added durability and grip.
The 2018 Seven Rival jersey comes in at a recommended retail price of $96.95 and the pant $219.00. Along with with entire 2018 range, it’s available in stores nationwide. Head to www.stevecramerproducts.com/seven for more information on Seven products domestically.