To debut in LA at SuperMotocross World Championship (SMX) Final.
Fly Racing is launching its new-look 2024 Evo LE Podium racewear at this weekend’s SuperMotocross World Championship (SMX) Final in Los Angeles.
The limited edition release is based on the premium Evolution DST line, which is a favorite amongst Fly Racing’s professional racers and is also highly-regarded by consumers for its durability.
2024 Fly Racing Evo LE Podium jersey features:
– Laser-cut perforations for advanced ventilation
– Full mesh back and integrated mesh in key areas
– Zero-cuff arm openings provide unrestrictive mobility
– Multi-directional Lycra neck and shoulder panels
– Low profile multi-panel construction for maximum performance and a comfortable fit
2024 Fly Racing Evo LE Podium pant features:
– DST (Durable Stretch Technology) constructed of four-way HEX-stretch fabric provides excellent mobility with heavy duty durability
– Strategically placed stretch-mesh ventilation and laser-cut perforations in key areas for advanced airflow
– Leather heat shield panels fastened with high-tension, heat resistant DuPont Kevlar stitching
– Seat panel sewn to breathable light mesh reduces pulling
– Advanced Lycra liner adds increased comfort and performance