GP gear set and SE4 Poly helmet included in latest release.
Troy Lee Designs has added its latest collection to the ‘One & Done’ line-up, introducing the limited edition Brushed GP gear set and SE4 Poly Corsa helmet.
The One & Done range is a line of riding gear that is made as a one-off and won’t going back into production, making it extremely limited across the country.
The GP gear set was first rolled out at the final round of the 2021 Monster Energy Supercross Championship in Salt Lake City, as seen on TLD Red Bull GasGas rider Justin Barcia.
Troy Lee Designs GP Brushed jersey key features:
– TLD Dura knit.
– Wicking and quick dry finishes.
– Tapered and angled cuff design.
– Silicone signature logo on the tail for added grip.
– Fabric is certified Blue Sign approved.
Troy Lee Designs GP Brushed pant key features:
– Ratchet closure system for waist.
– Cowhide leather panels on inner knee areas.
– Two-way stretch panels at rear knee, calf and crotch.
– Rear yoke provides added flexibility.
– YKK brand zipper.
Troy Lee Designs SE4 Poly Corsa helmet key features:
– MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain.
– EPP (Expanded PolyPropylene) chin bar for lightweight, durable protection.
– Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety.
– Anatomical 3D contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders.
– Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away.
– Stainless steel D-rings are both light and strong.
– Comes with TLD helmet drawstring sock.
The jersey is priced at $64.95, while the pant comes in at $159.95. The helmet has an RRP of $389.95. Now available at dealers across the country, more information can be found at www.lustyindustries.com.