Limited edition racewear hand-crafted with no expense spared.
O’Neal has released a limited edition line as part of its mid-season range, the 2021.5 Prodigy gear set that has been hand-crafted with no expense spared, only available in strictly limited numbers.
Since 1970, O’Neal has worked tirelessly to design, develop and create products that provide consumers with safety and protection. At times, the design process carries with it some restraint as the brand has to provide products within a budget to successfully compete in a competitive market.
What happens when your best designers grab the checkbook? What happens when you develop and produce a product with zero restraint? No limitations, no budgets to adhere to, simply making the absolute best product possible. Welcome to Prodigy 2021.5.
2021 O’Neal Prodigy jersey features:
– O’Neal’s most advanced jersey ever, featuring the all-new four-cell performance fabric with four-way stretch
– Silicone lined edge, laser-cut venting on the upper chest, upper arms, and obliques for added cooling
– Stich-less welded seams on arms
– One of the lightest jerseys at only 28 grams (size L)
– Four-way stretch vented panel falls on the entire back to allow maximum movement
– Infinity cuff/cuffless and infinity collar lined with stretch tape for maximum comfort
– Extended tail with cooling mesh
– Clear silicone printing on lower back to help keep jersey tucked in
– Closed Cell venting keeps you cool under the forearms, shoulders, under-arms and tail
– Sizing SM-2XL
– Price $79.95
2021 O’Neal Prodigy pant features:
– Durable and lightweight denier fabrics with carefully integrated stretch panels
– Ergonomic pre-curved leg design conforms to the ideal riding position
– Lightweight rubber patches at knee with integrated air-intake for cooling
– Silicone lined edge, laser cut perforation in critical areas keeping you cool and dry
– 360-degree adjustable belt keeps pants in place
– Silicone printing on the inner waistband with soft feel technology
– Genuine drum dyed leather inner-knee protection, with padded knee area
– 900 denier rear saddle with Quilted cross-stitched seat padding for added comfort and grip
– Triple stitched in critical areas for durability
– Hidden external zippered hip pocket
– Unique leather and 3D brand incorporation
– Ultra soft no pull half liner, stops at the knee
– Four-way-stretch knees with two-way stretch calves, sized for knee brace compatibility
– Sizing 28-40
– Price $219.95
O’Neal is distributed in Australia by Cassons, available at your local dealer and online stockists. Further information on the O’Neal Prodigy line is available on the brand’s official website at www.oneal.com.