Offers improved performance with the updated design of new Honda's air-box.
Australian brand FunnelWeb Filter (FWF) has recently released a filter for the new 2021 Honda CRF450R. Designed and manufactured by Infiltration Pty Ltd, an Australian Company with more than 40 years of experience in off-road motorcycle foam air-filtration within the organisation.
Utilising the latest technologies in open cell polyurethane foam 3D profiling, the pyramid profile substantially improves the filters performance and effectively doubles the filters outside surface area without increasing its overall size and, compared with conventional foam air filters.
The new CRF filter features the same pyramid design Funnelweb is known for with a dual layered flat panel design, which results in improved performance with the updated design of the CRF450R air-box.
To accommodate the 2021 CRF450R’s updated airbox design, FWF designed this filter with a flat panel design to create a more secure seal and stronger structure for the filter to further ensure no dust can penetrate the air-box.
– Compact design allows more volume in the air-box
– Any dust is distributed evenly over the pyramid profile outer foam surface
– Dual foam layer construction provides additional protection without sacrificing air flow
– The filter is easier to clean, re-oil and install effectively reducing the frequency of filter changes.
– Pyramid foam profile provides a 100 percent increase to surface area
– Traps and holds dust evenly over the increased surface while maintaining optimum air flow
– Twice the surface area results in half the maintenance
Distributed in Australia by Lusty Industries, further information on the 2021 FunnelWeb Filter CRF450R air-filter can be found through the FWF page on Lusty’s official website by checking www.lustyindustries.com.