All-new and affordable dirt bike helmet now available.
Lusty Industries, the Australian distributor of Troy Lee Designs, has introduced the all-new 2021 GP helmet to the market.
It doesn’t cost an arm and a leg to get into a great TLD helmet with the new GP series – the company has utilised team rider feedback and data from their SE4 and refined it down to make an uncommonly safe, exceptionally stylish, and affordably priced helmet for the everyday rider.
So, whether you ride with family or friends, along trails or over hills and dunes, the new GP helmet provides safety for everyone and that Troy Lee Designs Style for all.
2021 Troy Lee Designs GP helmet key features:
– Weighing in at 1500 grams.
– This helmet comes with 16 intake ports to channel cool air around and over a rider’s head, forcing hot sweaty air out through six rear exhaust ports.
– Technologically advanced Polyacrylite shell construction.
– EPP chin bar for lightweight and durable protection.
– Quick Release 3D cheek pads and washable comfort liner create an optimised fit.
– Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away.
– Comes with soft TLD drawstring bag to help keep your helmet looking great.
– Three shell sizes to accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages.
Priced at $269.95, the 2021 Troy Lee Designs GP helmet is now available at participating dealers and online retailers. For more information, visit www.lustyindustries.com.