All-new enduro tyre available across the country.
Ficeda Accessories, the Australian distributor of Dunlop, recently released the all-new Geomax Enduro EN91 tyre.
The former FIM-certified D909 Enduro Dunlop tyre was a huge success, where it has demonstrated higher control under various course conditions. However, riders now require new levels of innovation to ride in harsher conditions, going places they have never been able to go before.
The brand-new Dunlop Geomax Enduro EN91 has been specifically designed to allow users to ride with increased stability under an even wider array of conditions from soft sand to hard, technical, rocky slopes.
Thanks to Dunlop’s innovative technology, this tyre offers more progressive cornering action and additional slide control than any of its predecessors. It works extremely well in hard, packed conditions and it provides substantial grip and handling for ultimate performance.
Dunlop Geomax Enduro EN91 tyre key features:
– Significant increase in outright performance in dry, wet or mixed conditions.
– Enhanced feedback and compliance boost bike control and rider confidence to push limits.
– Vastly increased versatility and terrain coverage courtesy of Hex shape blocks and Tilted Crown blocks, contributing to greater grip and biting edges.
– Improved durability and rider comfort.
– Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS) controls casing stress distribution, optimising the tension in the different areas, resulting in more consistent and controlled line holding, straight-line traction and better feedback.
Pricing starts from RRP $124.95. For more information, visit www.ficeda.com.au.