Military themed gear set now available across the country.
Fly Racing, distributed in Australia by McLeod Accessories, has unveiled its 2020 Fly Lite Hydrogen Military limited edition gear set, which is now available across the country.
The Lite Hydrogen gear set is unparalleled in lightweight performance, comfort and flexibility. It boasts advanced breathability, an athletic and tailored fit. It’s flexible support where it counts.
2020 Fly Lite Hydrogen Military LE jersey key features:
– Laser-cut perforations help dissipate heat.
– Zero-cuff arm openings with reinforced mesh gussets provide unrestrictive mobility and a comfortable fit.
– Mesh ventilation panels dissipate unwanted heat.
– Multi-panel construction for maximum performance and comfortable fit.
– Low profile multi-directional tagless mesh collar.
– Extended tail helps keep jersey tucked in.
– Athletic fit – fits close to the body with minimal excess.
2020 Fly Lite Hydrogen Military LE pant key features:
– Lightweight minimalist design.
– Multi-directional stretch-rib panels for flexibility.
– Mesh panels on back of knee and lower leg.
– Low profile stretch leg cuffs with removable elastic band.
– Stretch panel construction for maximum comfort and movement.
– Leather heat shield panels with DuPont Kevlar stitching.
– The Boa System offers fast, on-the-fly micro-adjustability.
– Ergonomically pre-shaped knee accommodates most knee braces and guards.
– Full-Floating seat surrounded by stretch-rib material moves naturally with your body.
– Exclusive zipper lock system for a secure fit.
– Ratcheting closure allows for adjustability.
The jersey is priced at RRP $69.95, while the pant comes in at RRP $269.95. For more information, visit www.mcleodaccessories.com.au.