Two new colourways available in premium dirt bike boot.
Mcleod Accessories, the Australian distributor of Sidi, has unveiled two new 2020 colourways of its premium Crossfire 3 SRS boot, as well as adding sizes 40 and 41 to its black/black offering.
When constructing most of Sidi boots, Sidi uses a new generation material called ‘Technomicro’. Technomicro is a composite microfiber material created from strands that are so fine, each one is less than one thousand the thickness of silk.
These fibres act like natural leather skin, but with the advantage of better strength, softer texture and lighter weight. Technomicro is also water-resistant, highly resistant to abrasion and tearing and is easy to clean and maintain. Technomicro doesn’t stain and offers reduced weight, more flexibility and a better feel than leather or other synthetic material boots
The Crossfire 3 SRS has an articulated joint on the ankle, called the Hyper Extension Block, with completely revolutionized technology. It prevents the hyperextension of the ankle, the instep and the posterior tendon when the leg is flexed forwards or backwards. This technology guarantees the rider’s safety.
The upper pivot, on the bootleg, improves the flexibility of the boot and the adjustment of the bootleg itself. In this way, the rider can adjust the boot strap at the calf to his personal preference and achieve an improved fit.
2020 Sidi Crossfire 3 SRS boot key features:
– Replaceable shin plate.
– Micro adjustable and replaceable buckle system.
– Exclusive and patented flex system with hyperextension block.
– Fully adjustable calf area.
– Wider calf upper – adjustable system between the calf, shin and leg upper which allows to widen the circumference of the boot and accommodate even the wider calves.
– Replaceable metatarsus inserts.
– Toe area covered with plastic reinforcement.
– Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel cup.
– Assembled and replaceable bootleg.
– Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
Priced at RRP $819.95, the 2020 Sidi Crossfire 3 SRS boot is now available from participating dealers and online retailers. For more information, visit www.mcleodaccessories.com.au.