Affordable and quality gear set now available across Australia.
Fly Racing, distributed in Australia by McLeod Accessories, recently released its 2020 range of dirt bike riding apparel, which features the Kinetic Rockstar gear seat.
The Kinetic Rockstar gear set blends form and function like no other racewear – it’s ultra-durable construction combined with innovative features has earned the Kinetic chassis its workhorse reputation for reliability and classic racewear comfort. From pro racers to weekend riders, Kinetic racewear over-delivers every time.
2020 Fly Kinetic Rockstar jersey key features:
– Tagless comfort-stretch collar.
– Relaxed shorty elastic sleeve cuffs.
– Multi-panel construction for maximum performance and comfortable fit.
– Mesh ventilation helps dissipate heat.
– Extended tail helps keep jersey tucked in.
– Standard fit – not too tight, not too loose.
2020 Fly Kinetic Rockstar pant key features:
– Comfort mesh liner helps keep you comfortable and cool.
– Multi-directional stretch-rib panels for flexibility.
– Internal pocket located inside the waistband.
– Ultra-durable multi-panel 900D construction.
– Lasercut ventilation for precision breathability.
– Leather heat shield panels with DuPont Kevlar stitching.
– Soft-Flex protective rubber badging.
– Ergonomically pre-shaped knee accommodates most knee braces and guards.
– Full-floating seat surrounded by stretch-rib material moves naturally with your body.
– Exclusive zipper lock system keeps pants closed and secure.
– Ratcheting closure allows for adjustability.
– Adjustable waist belt for custom fit.
The jersey is priced at RRP $49.95, while the pant comes in at RRP $179.95. For more information, visit www.mcleodaccessories.com.au.