All-new and highly-advanced dirt bike helmet from Fly Racing.
Fly Racing, distributed in Australia by Mcleod Accessories, has introduced it’s all-new and highly-advanced Formula helmet.
Tested on the most advanced equipment in the world, the Formula helmet’s overall performance is best in class in both high velocity crashes as well as rotational and low-speed impacts. This technologically advanced helmet redefines helmet performance and safety expectations.
The Formula’s Adaptive Impact System (AIS) is the result of years of collaborated research and design with industry-leading doctors, scientists, and physicists from around the world. AIS is a high-performance ecosystem of structural design and energy mitigating materials.
Each layer from Energy Cells, to the dual-density EPS liner, and the 12k carbon fibre shell, were carefully fine-tuned to achieve superior head protection from the widest possible range of real-world impacts.
The Adaptive Impact System’s high-performance ecosystem of structural design and energy mitigating materials — including RHEON, a leading-edge viscoelastic material — is fine-tuned to greatly improve impact management over traditional helmets.
Developed in collaboration with the world’s foremost leaders in helmet safety and tested under rigorous scientific review to exceed ECE and DOT standards.
2020 Fly Formula helmet key features:
– 12K carbon fibre shell produces an extremely lightweight shell with superior penetration resistance.
– Impact Energy Cells made of RHEON to maximize absorption of low speed linear and rotational impacts, reducing forces transmitted to the brain.
– Conehead®EPS Technology provides a softer liner whereby the cones help manage or absorb an impact force more efficiently. Six critical zones have been fine-tuned for a progressive response to low speed and high-speed impacts.
– Expanded volume EPS in strategic areas of the helmet have more impact-absorbing qualities – more suspension between your head and the ground.
– EPP chin bar made of expanded polypropylene creates an additional element of impact mitigation.
– Clavicle shell relief zone creates a soft zone filled with EPS and EPP to aid in reducing clavicle injuries.
– Custom moulded rubber trim with integrated nose guard.
– Lightweight custom visor screws and titanium alloy D-rings.
– Comfort liner and quick release cheek pads are made of a washable moisture-wicking, anti-microbial material.
– True Functional Ventilation (TFV) forces air through multiple intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents.
– Premium helmet bag included.
Priced at RRP $799.95, the 2020 Fly Formula helmet is available at participating dealers and online retailers across the country. For more information, visit www.mcleodaccessories.com.au.