Head-to-toe limited edition collection now available in Australia.
Alpinestars Australia recently released its head-to-toe limited edition Deus collection, which is now available across the country.
Designed in collaboration with the iconic Australian custom motorcycle builder and fashion house Deus Ex Machina, the collection not only brings out the culture of both brands, but also showcases the simple authenticity and creative individualistic style which was the trademark signature of racers from all disciplines in days gone by.
The range boasts Alpinestars’ premium Tech 10 boot, S-M8 helmet, and Racer Tech gear set, which were initially debuted at the 2019 Monster Energy Cup.
2020 Alpinestars LE Deus S-M8 helmet key features:
– Unique, patented, visor release system is another key attribute incorporated into the design of the Supertech M8.
– Visor release is a key part of overall protection performance in the helmet and a major influence on the distinctive, flush, design of the outer shell profile.
– Heat mapping tests have resulted in specifically designed ducting which produces a positive flow into the helmet over and around the rider’s head, improving comfort while riding and reducing the on-set of heat stress in extreme conditions.
– Hydration system compatibility.
– Interior lining comfort.
– Removable liner cover is washable and features a cool-max fabric interior and anti-bacterial talent yarn for long-lasting freshness and quick-dry performance between riding sessions.
– Helmet features TPE coating washable surfaces to improve maintenance and increase durability.
– Additional cheek pad set offering increased thickness of +5mm, for tighter fit adjustment – available separately.
2020 Alpinestars LE Deus Race Tech gear set key features:
– Updated fabric and fit for the 2020 season.
– Poly-stretch fabric construction is lightweight, moisture-wicking and durable.
– Body fitted – cut longer in the rear area for compatibility with Alpinestars’ MX pants.
– Stretch collar neck construction for fit and comfort
– Fade-resistant sublimated graphics.
– Fitted wrist cuffs.
– Innovative, strategically positioned four-way stretch panels for freedom of movement and riding fit.
– Pre-curved, ergonomic leg construction for improved performance in the riding position.
– Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area and inner leg panels provide superior abrasion resistance.
– Includes perforated foam hip pads for fit, comfort, and breathability.
– Leather reinforced inner-leg panels for heat resistance, grip and comfort.
– Innovative 3D knee construction and expansion panel designed to accommodate knee protectors.
– 3D injection molded rubber logos for durability.
– Ratchet closure with dual waist adjustment pull-tabs for a safe, personalised fit.
2020 Alpinestars LE Deus Tech 10 boot key features:
– Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support.
– New buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security.
– Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
– Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-slip suede on heel area to keep foot located inside the boot.
– Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus velcro for a precise fit closure attached securely with a micro-adjustable, easy to operate, lightweight buckle.
– Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars’ innovative rear blade system, formed with hard shock resistant polymer to protect the heel and features a rear hyperextension guard.
– Innovative, ergonomic design for lateral and medial flex zones to provide superb front and rear flexion support which helps prevent damaging torsional forces around the ankle area.
– Multi-density foot shell incorporating heel and toe protection is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, and adds to the boot’s overall durability.
– Innovative biomechanical inner ankle brace features medial and lateral ‘C’ torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation, while allowing freedom of movement.
– TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles and an ultra-thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
– New, dual compound, removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA for comfort and support and aids even weight distribution.
– CE certified.
The S-M8 helmet is priced at RRP $749.95, while the jersey and pant come in at RRP $69.95 and RRP $219.95 respectively. The Tech 10 is priced at RRP $799.95. For more information, visit www.alpinestarsmx.com.au.