All-new gear bag from Ogio designed for dirt bike riders.
Ogio, distributed in Australia by Cassons, has released it’s all-new Rig T-3 gear bag, which is now available across the country.
The RIG T-3 is a three-in-one bag featuring separate and removable helmet bag and boot bags. It’s extra-wide lid opening means easy access to gear and gear bags, plus the under lid storage.
The helmet case is accessible via opening the top panel only. The T-3 features Ogio’s famous SLED System, also found on the popular Rig 9800, for increased durability and handling in any conditions.
This bag has heaps more features and is sure to be a favourite among frequent racers and weekend warriors alike.
Ogio Rig T-3 gear bag key features:
– Three-in-one bag features separate and removable helmet bag and boot bag.
– Extra-wide lid opening for easy access to gear bags and under lid storage.
– Helmet case accessible via top panel opening.
– Velcro opening mesh panel for airflow.
– SLED (Structural Load Equalizing Deck) system for increased durability and handling in any condition.
– Heavy-duty oversized wheels with wheel protection guards.
– Internal adjustable mesh dividers for custom organisation.
– Hideaway changing mat.
– Multiple reinforced padded grab handle.
– Three under lid storage pockets for increased capacity and top slash zipper pocket.
– Dual compression strap secure hold system.
– Telescopic pull handle.
Priced at RRP $659.95, more information can be found by visiting www.cassons.com.au.