Ricky Carmichael bend available in Podium Flight and CFT Podium models.
Lusty Industries, the Australian distributor for ODI, recently released the brand’s Ricky Carmichael signature handlebar range, which includes the Podium Flight and CFT Podium models.
ODI has partnered with Carmichael since the inception of the now defunct RCH team, with the greatest of all time developing his own bends of handlebars.
Starting with our popular ‘McGrath bend’, ODI bumped up the overall height ever so slightly and flattened out the controls for the RC4 signature bar.
The sweep was then pushed forward to provide a straighter overall bar bend, pushing the rider into the attack position. The bar is finished out with custom bronze graphics and bits that tie into Kashima coatings and engine parts for that factory look.
ODI Podium Flight RC4 key features:
– Constructed of high-strength seamless double-butted 2014-T6 alloy.
– Each handlebar has been shot-peened and hard anodized for improved durability.
– Oversized 1-1/8-inch clamp diameter improves bar/clamp grip (requires ‘oversized’ triple clamps or bar mounts).
– Lightly knurled left slide helps with grip bar adhesion, without interfering with lock-on grips.
– RC4 signature graphics.
– Includes signature RC4 injection-moulded high-density ODI foam bar pad.
ODI CFT Podium RC4 key features:
– Utilizing ODI’s patent ending Controlled Flex Technology (CFT) – the CFT crossbar allows the handlebar to naturally flex at a controlled rate. The results provide reduced vibration and rider fatigue.
– Controlled Flex Technology crossbar with built-in elastomer for lower vibration.
– Constructed of high-strength seamless triple-butted 2014-T6 alloy.
– Each handlebar has been shot-peened and hard anodized for improved durability
– Oversized 1-1/8-inch clamp diameter improves bar/clamp grip (requires ‘oversized’ bar mounts).
– Bronze coloured clamps, crossbar connector and matching RC4 signature graphics.
– Lightly knurled left slide helps with grip bar adhesion, without interfering with ODI lock-on grips.
– Includes RC4 signature injection-moulded high-density ODI crossbar pad.
The ODI Podium Flight RC4 is priced at RRP $159.95, while the ODI CFT Podium RC4 comes in at RRP $229.95. Available now at participating dealers and online retailers, more information can be found at www.lustyindustries.com.