Aftermarket chain guide now available across Australia.
Steve Cramer Products, the Australian distributor of Zeta, has made its chain guide available for majority of dirt bike manufacturers and models.
The chain guide, offered in multiple colour variations to suit the dirt bike’s manufacturer, is composed of TUP for excellent wear resistance, which also assists in the reduction of load on the swing arm attachment.
Zeta chain guide key features:
– Chain guide composed of TPU, excellent wear resistance.
– Duralumin plate with CNC processing.
– Reduce the load on the swing arm attachment stay by using TPU material that is durable against impact and wear.
– 3D design slider reduces the impact of the debris coming from all directions.
– Maintains its guiding performance that requires rigidity by a duralumin plate designed.
Priced from RRP $99.95, the Zeta chain guide is now available from participating dealers and online retailers across the country. For more information, visit www.stevecramerproducts.com.