Redesigned helmet now features Fluid Inside technology.
Fox Racing Australia just released its MX20 range of dirt bike riding apparel, introducing a redesigned V2 helmet that now features Fluid Inside technology.
The V2 has set the standard for mid-level helmets, with its successor raising the bar yet again. The all-new V2 helmet comes equipped with MVRS (Magnetic Visor Release System), Fluid Inside, and a dual-density Varizorb EPS liner. This is a motocross helmet which signals Fox’s commitment to protection at all levels of riding.
Based on extensive scientific research, Fluid Inside is engineered to enhance your helmet’s ability to protect your brain by mimicking Cerebral Spinal Fluid (CSF) – your body’s natural protection.
The V2 incorporates a matrix of Fluid pods oriented around the head and attached to the helmet interior. By precisely decoupling or ‘floating’ the helmet on the head, each Fluid pod matrix acts like CSF (Cerebral Spinal Fluid) to independently and simultaneously manage the linear and rotational forces acting on soft brain tissue.
2020 Fox V2 helmet key features:
– Fluid Inside is designed to help dissipate rotational and linear energy transmitted to the rider’s brain in the event of a crash.
– Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) releases in the event of a crash.
– Dual-density Varizorb EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area.
– Lightweight injection moulded PC and ABS shell construction disperses energy in the event of a crash.
– EPP/PU Chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact.
– Removable, washable XT2 comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odour while wicking moisture away from the head.
– Four shell and four EPS sizes for a precise fit.
– 11 intake and four exhaust vents for optimum airflow.
Priced from RRP $349.99, the 2020 Fox V2 helmet is now available from participating dealers and online retailers. For more information, visit www.foxhead.com.au.