Premium dirt bike goggle now available in fresh colour options for 2020.
Fox Racing Australia just released its MX20 range of dirt bike riding apparel, introducing a host of new colourways to its premium Vue goggle line-up.
The Vue goggle ensures the widest field of view possible and reduces distractions from the side. It features a pre-curved, injection-molded polycarbonate lens for distortion-free optical clarity and increased impact resistance.
For lens swapping and removal, the Vue goggle used Fox’s TruLock system – the system’s turn-to-release tabs allow you to change lenses in seconds. Rounding out these pro-level goggles are a 45mm strap, a high-flow venting system, and a three-layer foam to keep sweat out of your eyes.
2020 Fox Vue goggle key features:
– Wide view port provides exceptional peripheral vision.
– TruLock system makes lens replacement quick and easy.
– Soft TPU faceplate forms to rider’s face for improved comfort.
– ABS/Nylon outer frame to resist roost.
– 360 venting optimizes airflow keeping the rider cool and reduces fogging.
– 45mm strap with backing silicone stripe provides superior helmet grip.
– Three-layer molded foam wicks sweat and provides a comfortable fit.
– Reflective thread on strap.
– Tear-offs included.
– Injected-molded polycarbonate hard lens.
– Offers 100 percent UVA and UVB protection.
– Procurved design offers superior optical clarity.
– Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and EN1938:2010 standards for impact resistance.
– Anti-fog treated.
Priced from RRP $159.99, the 2020 Fox Vue goggle range is now available at participating dealers and online retailers across the country. For more information, visit www.foxhead.com.au.