Three variations available of all-new dirt bike chest protector.
Fox Racing Australia just released its MX20 range of dirt bike riding apparel, introducing three variations of its all-new Raceframe chest protector to its line-up.
The Raceframe is a versatile solution for chest and back roost protection. Its articulated design wraps the body for unparalleled protection, flexibility, and comfort. The straps are adjustable to fit all body types, and the low-profile design can be worn over or under the jersey.
2020 Fox Raceframe chest protector key features:
– Articulated design hugs the body and is highly vented for maximum comfort.
– Low profile bonded construction allow for versatile use under or over the jersey.
– Adjustable waistband with fast-action concealed buckles for secure and easy fit adjustments.
– Adjustable shoulder straps and removable back plate allow for easy customization.
– CE EN 1621-2 Level 1 certified full back protection/ CE prEN 1621-3 Lvel 1 certified chest protection (Raceframe Impact CE and SB versions).
– Impact absorbing Fox F3 armour provides CE-Level coverage while conforming to your body for a full range of motion (Raceframe Impact SB only).
The Raceframe Roost Guard is priced at RRP $179.99, while the Raceframe Impact CE and Raceframe Impact SB versions are priced at RRP $239.99 and RRP $249.99 respectively. For more information, visit www.foxhead.com.au.