Affordable gear set now available in five fresh colourways.
Fly Racing, distributed in Australia by McLeod Accessories, recently released its 2020 range of dirt bike riding apparel, which features the F-16 gear seat.
The affordable F-16 gear set boasts five colour options, while it offers exceptional durability with a ‘not too tight, not too loose’ fit.
2020 Fly F-16 jersey key features:
– Comfort stretch collar with tagless printed label.
– Short and relaxed elastic cuffs.
– Lightweight, durable polyester construction.
– Multi-panel construction for maximum performance and comfortable fit.
– Extended helps keep jersey tucked in.
– Standard fit – not too tight, not too loose.
2020 Fly F-16 pant key features:
– Mesh comfort liner keeps you cool and comfortable.
– Multi-directional stretch ribbing for flexibility.
– Low profile stretch leg cuffs.
– Remove YKK main zipper for maximum durability.
– YKK main zipper for maximum durability.
– Soft-flex protective knee badges.
– Ergonomically pre-shaped knee accommodates most knee braces and guards.
– Ratcheting fly closure allows for adjustability.
– Adjustable waist belt for custom fit.
The jersey is priced at RRP $34.95, while the pant comes in at RRP $119.95. For more information, visit www.mcleodaccessories.com.au.