Premium dirt bike boot now available in fresh 2020 colourways.
Fox Racing Australia just released its MX20 range of dirt bike riding apparel, introducing a host of new colourways to its premium Instinct boot line-up.
The Instinct boot offers premium performance right out of the box. With its hinge and buckle system, it provides an immediate step in comfort and support – no break in required. Additionally, the hinge provides lateral support and locks out to stop motion before hyperflexion.
The boot has a slim medial design to give you an intuitive feel of the bike, with a low ride chassis providing smooth shifting and better control of the rear brake.
The outsole and burn guard utilizes our Duratec compound for grip and durability. This proprietary rubber was engineered to give you the greatest advantage on the track.
2020 Fox Instinct boot key features:
– Hinge lockout stops motion before hyperextension.
– Our exclusive Duratac Fox rubber compound provides improved durability and unprecedented grip on outsole and burn guard.
– A slim medial design keeps you close to the bike with the Duratac burn guard giving grip.
– Low ride chassis brings the foot lower and closer to the foot peg.
– Slim toe box for easy shifting and a slimmer overall profile.
– Replaceable sole.
Priced from RRP $599.99, the 2020 Fox Instinct boot is now available from participating dealers and online retailers. For more information, visit www.foxhead.com.au.