Lightweight dirt bike gear now available across Australia.
Fly Racing, distributed in Australia by McLeod Accessories, recently released its 2020 range of dirt bike riding apparel, which features the Lite gear seat.
The lightweight range boasts four colour options with unique designs that offer sharp styling, while the jersey and pant themselves offer superior comfort and performance.
2020 Fly Lite jersey key features:
– Laser-cut perforations help dissipate heat.
– Zero-cuff arm openings with reinforced mesh gussets provide unrestrictive mobility and a comfortable fit.
– Mesh ventilation panels dissipate unwanted heat.
– Multi-panel construction for maximum performance and comfortable fit.
– Low profile multi-directional tagless mesh collar.
– Extended tail helps keep jersey tucked in.
– Athletic fit – fits close to the body with minimal excess.
2020 Fly Lite pant key features:
– Lightweight minimalist design.
– Multi-directional stretch-rib panels for flexibility.
– Mesh panels on back of knee and lower leg.
– Low profile stretch leg cuffs with removable elastic band.
– Stretch panel construction for maximum comfort and movement.
– Leather heat shield panels with DuPont Kevlar stitching.
– The Boa System offers fast, on-the-fly micro adjustability.
– Ergonomically pre-shaped knee accommodates most knee braces and guards.
– Full-Floating seat surrounded by stretch-rib material moves naturally with your body.
– Exclusive zipper lock system for a secure fit.
– Ratcheting closure allows for adjustability.
The jersey is priced at RRP $69.95, while the pant comes in at RRP $239.95. For more information, visit www.mcleodaccessories.com.au.