Premium dirt bike gear now available in 2020 colourways.
Fly Racing, distributed in Australia by McLeod Accessories, recently released its 2020 range of dirt bike riding apparel, which features the popular Evolution gear seat.
The premium range boasts four colour options with a unique designs that includes hints of camo, while the jersey and pant themselves offer superior comfort and performance.
2020 Fly Evolution jersey key features:
– Laser-cut perforations for advanced ventilation.
– Full mesh back and integrated mesh in key areas.
– Zero-cuff arm openings with Lycra stretch gussets provide unrestrictive mobility, and a comfortable fit.
– Multi-directional Lycra neck and shoulder panels.
– Low profile multi-panel construction for maximum performance and a comfortable fit.
– Seamless armpit construction prevents underarm rubbing and irritation.
– Silicone-printed tail keeps jersey tucked in.
– Pro fit ergonomic arms with a slightly slim cut.
2020 Fly Evolution pant key features:
– DST (Durable Stretch Technology) constructed of four-way HEX-Stretch fabric provides excellent mobility with heavy-duty durability.
– Laser-cut perforations in key areas for advanced airflow.
– Strategically placed stretch-mesh ventilation areas.
– Relaxed leg cuffs.
– Exclusive four-way HEX-Stretch fabric construction is flexible and tough.
– Leather heat shield panels with DuPont Kevlar stitching.
– Seat panel sewn to breathable light mesh reduces pulling.
– Advanced Lycra liner adds increased comfort and performance.
– The Boa System offers fast, on-the-fly micro adjustability.
– Ratcheting fly closure allows for adjustability.
– Ergonomically pre-shaped knee accommodates most knee braces and guards.
– Full-Floating durable 900D seat surrounded by HEX-Stretch material moves naturally with your body.
– Exclusive zipper lock system keeps pants closed and secure.
The jersey is priced at RRP $69.95, while the pant comes in at RRP $269.95. For more information, visit www.mcleodaccessories.com.au.