Popular gear set now available in three fresh 2020 colourways.
Alpinestars Australia recently unveiled its complete range of 2020 dirt bike riding apparel, which includes the ever-popular Techstar Venom range.
An extremely lightweight evolved chassis design for greater athletic and aggressive performance, the Techstar Venom jersey provides excellent freedom of movement and features strategically positioned mesh inserts for airflow and ventilation.
With pre-curved sleeves, stretch wrist cuffs and an extended rear profile, the Techstar Venom jersey is fully optimised for comfort and riding performance.
2020 Alpinestars Techstar Venom jersey key features:
– Extremely lightweight, vented poly-fabric main chassis construction for moisture-wicking and performance fit.
– Perforated mesh inserts around collar for excellent breathability, especially when using Alpinestars BNS neck support.
– Extended perforation inserts on side torso and forearms for excellent airflow.
– Pre-curved sleeves for maximum comfort and performance.
– Extended rear for compatibility with Alpinestars MX pants and maintains perfect riding fit.
– Comfort neck collar and raglan construction for easy entry and exit.
– Seamless collar and cuffs for weight-saving and durability.
– Wrist cuffs feature stretch inserts for excellent fit and convenient in and out.
– Sublimated fade-resistant graphics in exciting new colourways.
With increased stretch fabric for improved comfort fit, each and every component in Alpinestars Techstar pant has been redefined, resulting in a significantly lighter pant overall.
With a more aggressive styling, the Techstar pant offers a superior combination of performance, durability and riding comfort with class-leading design features, such as the Babel knee design and the ‘Vector’ back panel.
Innovative stretch panels for freedom of movement, leather leg panels for bike grip and a pre-articulated leg construction for comfort, the Techstar Venom excels on the toughest of tracks.
2020 Alpinestars Techstar Venom pant key features:
– Multi-panel, poly-fabric construction with PU coating for excellent strength and durability.
– Innovative, strategically positioned four-way stretch panels for freedom of movement and riding fit.
– Localised perforation zones allows for cooling airflow.
– Exclusive ‘Vector’ back panel provides maximum comfort and flexibility when riding.
– ‘Babel’ knee design features a pre-bent, reinforced and padded 3D knee construction with hidden stretch spandex expansion gusset for excellent fit in the riding position.
– Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area provides high levels of abrasion resistance.
– Lightweight and ventilated mesh lining with stretch panel insert for better fit in riding position.
– Leather panels on the inner leg provide heat resistance, grip and comfort.
– 3D injection moulded rubber logos and details for additional durability.
– Silicon webbing on inner waist helps keep garment in position.
– Inner hip pocket for safe key/coin storage.
– Side adjuster for an optimised fit.
Now available across Australia, the 2020 Alpinestars Techstar Venom jersey is priced at RRP $69.95, while the pant comes in at RRP $249.95. For more information, visit www.alpinestarsmx.com.au.