Premium motocross and off-road boot available across the country.
Lusty Industries recently became the exclusive Australian distributor of Forma boots, and since introduced the extensive collection to the country, including the premium Predator 2.0 dirt bike boot.
The evolution of the already well-known Flex Control System (FCS) is featured in the top of the line Forma Predator 2.0 boot. Flexing is encouraged and controlled by the double pivot which permits a safe and natural flex movement in the ankle area while riding. The pivot was designed to give immediate and maximum response to riders.
Two rear stops were added to the two pivots at the flex points, so backward flexing is blocked at a maximum 33 degrees. Another important safety feature is the structure of the torsion system which prevents abnormal lateral movements in the ankle, which has maximum torque allowance of 15 degrees.
The use of ergonomically shaped and shock absorbing EVA material on the front panel offers increased safety and comfort. The PU coating makes the panel highly resistant to abrasion.
The articulated and replaceable aluminium buckles ensure a perfect closure in all circumstances. The two hinges on the buckle allow an easy and precise opening when needed. The aerodynamic design and the new graphics make this personalised buckle an attractive added feature.
The new security strap holder allows you to lock the strap adjustment as well as the footwear. The lock is secured by pressing the safety clip mounted on the strap hold. Lifting the strap unfastens the lock.
2019 Forma Predator 2.0 boot key features:
– PU and synthetic material upper.
– Personalised double density rubber MX Pro sole.
– Moulded front panel.
– Dual Pivot FCS with anti-torsion and double rear stop.
– Ergonomic dual pivot connector made in nylon.
– Injection moulded plastic protections.
– Safety double density rear PU flexor with cushioned inserts.
– Ultra shaped double density heel cup.
– Reinforced lateral/bottom insert to better support the entire dual pivot FCS.
– Incorporated back and side air intake windows.
– Flexible anti-mud and debris collar.
– PersonaliSed rubber heat gripper inserts.
– Adjustable velcro closure.
– Replaceable/adjustable aluminium articulated Evo Security Lock buckles.
– Moulded Zama toe cap.
– Thermoformed and ergonomic ankle padding made in protective and shock-absorption foamed PU-material fused with a polyester lining for easy foot entry.
– PersonaliSed and thermoformed Forma inner lining.
– Internal microfiber antimud protection.
– Padded foam collar for added comfort.
– ISS (Incorporated Steel Shank) with anti-shock felt midsole.
– EVA padded anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with APS (Air Pump System).
Priced at RRP $599.00, the Forma Predator 2.0 boot is available in a wide range of colour variations. For more information, visit www.lustyindustries.com.