Limited edition helmet available in youth and adult sizes.
Shift MX Australia recently unveiled its destination-inspired limited edition collection, releasing the Whit3 Label Mexico LE helmet.
The Whit3 Label helmet elevates expectations for quality, value, and style. A refined approach resulted in an aggressive and unique design which eliminates bulk and maximises utility and function. Which means less weight while maintaining durability and staying true to our style.
While preserving both ECE and DOT certifications, Shift increased ventilation dramatically. With a total of 15 vents – 10 intakes and five exhaust – the helmet channels a massive volume of air through the helmet to keep you cool and dry. The visor is also reinvented by removing the centre post, helping prevent it from breaking during small, slow speed falls.
The upgrades aren’t limited to the surface level. Inside the helmet, you will find a dual density EPS liner for better energy absorption in case of an impact. And a removable/washable inner liner keeps the interior fresh and funk-free.
2019 Shift MX Whit3 Label Mexico LE helmet key features:
– Shell design eliminates bulk and maximises utility and function.
– Injection moulded ABS/PC shell reduces weight while maintaining durability.
– Dual density EPS internal foam for superior impact absorption.
– 10 intake and five exhaust vents provide maximum air intake and airflow.
– Unique fixed visor system allows more direct air channeling.
– Removable/washable inner cheek pads and crown liner system.
– Stainless steel D-Ring chinstrap closure.
– ECE and DOT approved.
The 2019 Shift MX Whit3 Label Mexico LE helmet is available in youth and adult options, priced at RRP $159.95 and RRP $179.95 respectively. For more information, visit www.monzaimports.com.au.