Limited edition helmet available in stores around Australia.
Fox Racing Australia recently made its V1 Weld limited edition helmet available, which is ready to be purchased in stores and online across the country.
It now features Fox’s exclusive Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) to manage rotational forces. This pro-level, patent-pending feature removes the three visor screws and replaces them with magnets to allow the visor to release from the helmet in the event of a crash, while also securely staying in place when needed.
The new design offers far more airflow than its predecessors for improved comfort and moisture management in warm riding conditions. Fox has also introduced four specific shell and EPS sizes for a more true-to-size fit and feel. The V1 comes complete with a removable and washable liner and cheek pads for comfort after repeated uses.
2019 Fox V1 Weld LE helmet key features:
– Magnetic Visor Release System releases in the event of a crash.
– Lightweight injection moulded polycarbonate and ABS shell construction.
– Four shell and four EPS sizes for a precise fit.
– Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads.
– Nine intake and four exhaust vents for optimum airflow.
– Exceeds ECE 22.05 and DOT standards.
Priced at RRP $229.95, the Fox V1 Weld LE is available from participating dealers and online retailers around Australia. For more information, visit www.foxhead.com.au.