Affordable entry-level helmet now available across the country.
Nitro, distributed in Australia by Link International, has announced the launch of its all-new off-road helmet, introducing the MX620 collection that caters for both adult and junior riders.
Featuring a wide and deeper aperture, the MX620 benefits from a reinforced chin-bar with an integrated dust filter, minimising ingress during race conditions, while the fully adjustable peak with aluminium mounts helps with vision in direct sunlight.
Aiding rider comfort further, the MX620 collection features Nitro’s extensive ventilation technology, combining the twin brow air intakes with a dual three-piece construction rear exhaust and central top exhaust ventilation outlet too.
2019 Nitro MX620 helmet key features:
– Latest ECE 22.05 standard compliant.
– MPT (multi poly tech) constructed MX shell.
– Wide eye port aids peripheral vision – keep the competition in check.
– Fully removable and washable liner system.
– Customisable cheek pads, crown and liner.
-Fully adjustable peak with aluminium mounts.
– Reinforced chin-bar, with integrated mouthguard/dust filter and side air intakes.
– Dual three-piece construction rear exhaust ventilation system ensuring hot air dissipation.
– Twin brow air intakes on top of the helmet to allow air into the helmet.
– Central top exhaust ventilation.
– Double-D buckle allowing for ultimate adjustability and convenience.
– Anatomic luxury fitted cheek pads and comfort lining.
Priced at RRP $129.00, the Nitro MX620 helmet is now available at participating dealers and online retailers. For more information, visit www.nitrorider.com.au.