All-new boot from Fox boasts exceptional safety, comfort and value.
Fox Racing Australia has introduced the Fox Comp R boot, an all-new product for 2019 that is now available at participating dealers and online retailers.
Leave distractions and restrictions behind with the new Comp R boot. Pure and practical, the Comp R combines Fox’s exclusive ActiveLock closure and a floating cuff system for best-in-class mobility.
The two lower Instinct buckles hold the top of your foot firmly while pulling the ankle into the boot. The calf closure utilises the ActiveLock silicone strap for support and flexibility.
The floating-cuff system in the heel allows the boot to move naturally for improved agility on the bike while locking out to prevent hyperextension. This means the boot fits snug, has zero pull in the heel, and is comfortable right out of the box.
Plastic plates at the shin, calf, heel and toe box leave few gaps. And again, thanks to the floating cuff system, this robust coverage comes at zero loss of flexibility. The durable rubber medial and burn guards provide maximum grip and long-lasting durability. And the outsole gives excellent grip on the dullest or sharpest of footpeg surfaces.
2019 Fox Comp R boot key features:
– Updated floating cuff system provides lateral support and increased linear movement while locking out before hyperextension of ankle.
– TPU shin plate, calf guard, heel cap and full toe coverage.
– Exclusive ActiveLock silicone closure system on shin plate allows shin to flex with the motion of the boot.
– Durable rubber medial and burn guard provide excellent grip and feel of the bike.
– Durable rubber outsole with internal steel shank.
– Two Instinct style lower buckles for a secure zero heel lift fit.
– Instant step in comfort.
Priced at RRP $329.95, the Fox Comp R boot is available in four standard colour variations: red/black/white, navy/orange, black, and white. For more information, visit www.foxhead.com.au.