Affordable gear set now available across the country.
Steve Cramer Products, the Australian distributor of Seven MX, has released its 19.2 collection which includes the return of the Annex gear set.
The Annex gear set is Seven’s entry-level offering, although it’s anything but entry-level with its advanced engineering, athletic fit and superior function. With a number of different colours and designs within the range, there’s a stylish option to suit every rider and racer’s tastes.
2019 Seven MX 19.2 Annex jersey key features:
– Tailored athletic fit to reduce bunching and excess bulk.
– Ragland sleeves with custom collar details.
– Plush moisture-wicking polyester material construction keeps you cool and dry.
– Non-fade sublimated graphics.
2019 Seven MX 19.2 Annex pant key features:
– Durable, polyester material construction.
– Air intake panels help to regulate body temperature.
– Large wrap-around rear yoke stretch panel for unrivalled fit and support.
– Anti-slip waist closure system for a secure fit and peace of mind on those core-ripping seat bounces.
– Heat and abrasion-resistant top grain leather knee panels for added durability and grip.
The Annex jersey is priced at RRP $62.95, while the pant comes in at RRP $179.00 For more information, visit www.stevecramerproducts.com.