Ventilated gear set perfect for summer dirt bike riding.
McLeod Accessories, the Australian distributor of Fly Racing, has released its 2019.5 summer collection of motocross and dirt bike gear, including the new Kinetic Mesh gear set.
Fly’s Kinetic Mesh race wear technology provides massive airflow from carefully integrated mesh panels, while a second layer of mesh prevents dirt from entering. It’s like an air filter for your body – flow air, filter dirt.
The Kinetic Mesh gear set is available as a pant and jersey combo in two Shield and two Noiz graphic colourways, plus the exclusive Rockstar Racing graphic. Throw some gas in the tank, suit-up, and get out there and ride this summer.
2019.5 Fly Kinetic Mesh jersey key features:
– Tag-less printed collar.
– Shorty elastic cuffs help prevent arm pump.
– Integrated mesh-tech panel design allows massive airflow.
– Multi-panel construction for maximum performance and comfortable fit.
– Comfort-stretch collar constructed of thermoplastic rubber, Lycra and stretch-rib materials.
– Extended tail helps keep jersey tucked in.
– Sublimated long-lasting graphics.
– Standard fit – not too loose, not too tight.
2019.5 Fly Kinetic Mesh pant key features:Comfort mesh liner helps keep you comfortable and cool
– Low profile stretch leg cuffs with removable elastic band.
– Multi-Directional stretch-rib panels for flexibility.
– Internal pocket located inside the waistband.
– Ultra-durable Multi-panel 900D Nylon construction with lightweight Mesh-tech construction to keep you cool.
– Leather heat shield panels with DuPont Kevlar stitching.
– Sublimated long lasting graphics.
– Soft-Flex protective rubber badging.
– Ergonomically pre-shaped knee generously contoured to accommodate most types of knee braces and guards.
– Full-Floating seat surrounded by stretch-rib material moves naturally with your body.
– Exclusive zipper lock system keeps pants closed and secure.
– Ratcheting Fly closure allows for adjustability.
– Adjustable waist belt for custom fit.
The jersey and pant are priced at RRP $59.95 and $189.95 respectively. For more information, visit www.mcleodaccessories.com.au.