TPI compatible oil now available around Australia.
Steve Cramer Products, the Australian distributor of Maxima Oils, has made its Formula K2 Injector two-stroke oil available at participating dealers and online retailers around the country.
The fully synthetic, triple ester two-stroke engine oil is designed to ensure optimum protection and performance under extreme race conditions. Clean burning, ring stick resistant formulation utilises high molecular weight, surface-active esters to ensure optimal ring seal and maximum power.
Advanced, low-ash additive system minimises carbon build up while preventing rust, corrosion and wear. Designed for direct-injected systems, but robust enough to be used as a pre-mix at any OEM-recommended fuel/oil ratio.
2019 Maxima Formula K2 Injector two-stroke oil:
– Ultimate hardware protection for even the most aggressive riders.
– Optimal ring seal ensures maximum power output.
– World-class, proprietary additive system and esters combine to virtually eliminate wear.
– Surface-active chemistry aggressively attaches to engine surfaces, keeping them clean and protected.
– Designed specifically for transfer port injection systems.
– Compatible with most other two-stroke oil injection systems as well.
Priced from RRP $37.95, the Maxima Formula K2 Injector two-stroke oil is available in one litre and 1.9 litre offerings. For more information, visit www.stevecramerproducts.com.