Retro-inspired gear set available in a selection of colourways and designs.
Thor MX, distributed by Gas Imports, has revealed its 2019 Hallman range of motocross and dirt bike, which is due to hit dealerships and online retailers in the coming weeks.
The Hallman collection is a fitting tribute to Thor MX’s founder, Torsten Hallman. Utilising simple and retro-inspired designs on a modern dirt bike gear chassis, the Hallman gear set allows you to have that nostalgic look while still benefitting from comfort and performance.
2019 Thor MX Hallman jersey key features:
– Set in style sleeves for versatile fit.
– Moisture wicking material keeps you dry.
– Four-way stretch panels in cuffs and collar.
– No-fade sublimated graphics.
2019 Thor MX Hallman pant key features:
– Vintage style sewn on graphics.
– Pre-curved Rapid-Flex knee for maximum comfort.
– Adjustable hip side cinches.
– Ratchet style closure.
– Double and triple stitching for durability.
– Abrasion tolerant materials.
– Full grain leather knee panels.
– Side expansion panels.
– Athletic mesh liner.
– Interior hip pocket.
The jersey is priced at RRP $69.95, while the pant comes in at $199.95. For more information, visit www.gasimports.com.au.