Affordable gear set now available in three fresh designs and colourways.
Thor MX Australia has unveiled its 2019 spring collection, featuring the affordable Pulse range debuted at Anaheim’s Monster Energy AMA Supercross opener and worn by Colt Nichols (Monster Energy Yamalube Star Racing Yamaha) on the podium at the weekend in Glendale.
Built tough to last you moto after moto, the Pulse line of racewear stands up to the elements in style. The Pulse gear set provides all day comfort with a performance fit jersey and pre-curved pant chassis that assumes the active rider position.
2019 Thor MX Pulse jersey key features:
– Set in style sleeves for versatile fit.
– Moisture wicking material keeps you dry.
– Four-way stretch panels in cuffs and collar.
– No-fade sublimated graphics.
– Heat transfer neck label.
2019 Thor MX Pulse pant key features:
– Pre-curved Rapid-Flex knee for maximum comfort.
– Adjustable hip side cinches.
– Ratchet style closure.
– Double and triple stitching for durability.
– Abrasion tolerant materials.
– Full grain leather knee panels.
– Side expansion panels.
– Athletic mesh liner.
– Interior hip pocket.
Available in three colours and designs, the jersey is priced at RRP $59.95, while the pant comes in at RRP $179.95. For more information, visit www.gasimports.com.au.