Purpose built for varied and changing enduro conditions.
Ficeda Accessories, the Australian distributor of Scott Motosports, has unveiled its 2019 collection of motocross and off-road apparel, including the Enduro gear set.
The Scott Enduro jersey combines durability with breathability, and is purpose built for varied and ever changing enduro terrain. High collared neck, durable chest and sleeves and mesh side ventilation make this a complete enduro jersey.
2019 Scott Enduro jersey key features:
– Durable stretch polyester chassis.
– Vented mesh side panels.
– Padded elbows.
– Extended collar height.
– Silicon no slip rear panel.
The Scott Enduro pant delivers all you expect and need from an Enduro pant, featuring a durable chassis, directly injected, reinforced knees for an extra layer of protection, dual zipped vent panels and much more. If you’re looking for functionality and design, this is a must have.
2019 Scott Enduro pant key features:
– 900D nylon, 1680 ballistic nylon construction.
– Stretch kevlar inner knee, TPR outer knee.
– Laser cut perforated ventilation on thigh panel.
– Silicon grip on inner waistband to eliminate slippage due to gripper/step seats.
– Articulated velcro stretch waist closures for a perfect adjustable fit.
Available two colour variations, the jersey is priced at RRP $59.95, while the pant comes in at RRP $219.95. For more information, visit www.ficeda.com.au.