Affordable gear set available in multiple style and colour variations.
Ficeda Accessories, the Australian distributor of Scott Motosports, has unveiled its 2019 collection of motocross and off-road apparel, including the 350 gear set.
Lightweight and highly vented, the Scott 350 jersey will keep you cool on the bike. The athletic design offers flexible mobility without any material bulkiness allowing for a comfortable, yet responsive fit.
2019 Scott 350 jersey key features:
– Moisture wicking polyester chassis
– Low profile collar, rolled cuffs and drop tail.
– Regular fir.
– Dual layer V-neck collar.
– Raglan sleeve.
– Lycra cuff for a snug fit.
The Scott 350 pant combines tough construction with new materials and articulated fit. It has strategically placed stretch and vent panels for comfort no matter how intense the race gets. In addition, these pants feature leather inner knees backed with nylon for added durability as well as ribbed spandex in the knees.
2019 Scott 350 pant key features:
– 600D nylon chassis and 3/4 mesh liner.
– Leather outer knee with ballistic nylon backing.
– Articulated pre-bent fit in rider attack position.
– Ribbed spandex upper knee.
– Stamped leather inner knees for durability.
– Natural lower leg cuff.
Available in Track, Race and Dirt style variations, the jersey is priced at RRP $49.95, while the pant comes in at RRP $139.95. For more information, visit www.ficeda.com.au.