Stylish and affordable gear set now available across the country.
Steve Cramer Products, the Australian distributor of Seven MX, has released its 19.1 collection which includes a unique return of the Annex gear set for 2019.
The Annex gear set is Seven’s entry-level offering, but is anything but entry-level with its advanced engineering, athletic fit and superior function.
With a number of different colours and designs within the range, there’s a stylish option to suit every rider and racer’s tastes.
2019 Seven MX 19.1 Annex jersey key features:
– Tailored athletic fit to reduce bunching and excess bulk.
– Ragland sleeves with custom collar details.
– Plush moisture-wicking polyester material construction keeps you cool and dry.
– Non-fade sublimated graphics.
2019 Seven MX 19.1 Annex pant key features:
– Durable, polyester material construction.
– Air intake panels help to regulate body temperature.
– Large wrap-around rear yoke stretch panel for unrivalled fit and support.
– Anti-slip waist closure system for a secure fit and peace of mind on those core-ripping seat bounces.
– Heat and abrasion-resistant top grain leather knee panels for added durability and grip.
The Annex jersey is priced at RRP $62.95, while the pant comes in at RRP $179 For more information, visit www.stevecramerproducts.com.