Off-road designed jacket, jersey and pant combo hits the market.
McLeod Accessories, the Australian distributor of Fly Racing, has released its 2019 collection of riding apparel, including the off-road focused Patrol gear set.
Fly Racing’s Patrol jacket can easily be converted into a variety of configurations to provide all-day comfort and performance. It features zip-off sleeves, rear cargo compartment is great for storing larger items and a ventilated mesh liner.
2019 Fly Patrol jacket key features:
– Eight Strategically placed zipper vents offer ventilation, customised via the six intake vents, and two exhaust vents.
– Seven pockets include two upper and two lower front cargos with velcro secured flaps, two zippered mesh lined storage pockets that double as vents, one large rear cargo.
– Neoprene stretch collar is fleece lined with adjustable shock-cord.
– Abrasion resistance heavy-duty elbow panels.
– Reflective tape and fluorescent orange accent panels.
– Zippered main entry with storm flap.
– Expandable zipper stretch-gussets give the jacket a custom and secure fit.
– Adjustable velcro strap cuffs.
– Hidden adjustable shock-cord for tightening lower-hem.
The ability to adapt to varying temperatures and riding conditions as well as custom on-the-ride adjustments is imperative when Fly designed the Patrol line. No matter if it’s trail, dual-sport or adventure, the Patrol off-road jersey is geared for performance, versatility and comfort.
2019 Fly Patrol jerset key features:
– Low profile multi-directional stretch collar.
– Integrated mesh ventilation panels.
– Open zero-cuff with stretch gusset.
– Reflective material bonded in specific areas.
– Ultra-durable reinforcement sleeve panels provide excellent abrasion-resistance.
– Multi-panel construction for maximum performance and comfortable fit.
– Seamless armpit panel helps prevent chafing.
– Extended tail keeps jersey tucked in.
– Long-lasting sublimated detailed graphics.
The rugged backcountry and mountains surrounding Fly Racing’s headquarters in Idaho provided ideal testing grounds when they developed the Patrol XC pant. As a result, the Patrol XC line features multiple zippered vents, padded pockets, and made with highly durable materials that are able to withstand the varying temperatures and conditions commonly faced during off-road riding.
2019 Fly Patrol XC pant key features:
– Ventilated comfort mesh liner helps keep you comfortable and cool.
– Reflective tape and florescent orange accent panels for increased visibility.
– Leather heat shield panels located on the inside of each leg.
– Six large zippered vents strategically located on the front and back of the upper leg. Plus, knee zip can be opened for additional airflow.
– Two zippered pockets that are padded.
– Internal pocket located inside the waistband.
– Ultra-durable multi-panel 900d construction.
– Strategically placed multi-stretch panels.
– Full-floating seat surrounded by stretch-rib material is designed to move with you.
– Ergonomically pre-shaped and fully vented knee that’s generously contoured to accommodate some knee braces and guards.
– Exclusive zipper lock system for a secure fit.
– Ratcheting Fly closure allows for adjustability.
– Oversized Velcro side waist adjuster.
The Patrol jacket is priced at RRP $249.95, while the jersey and pant come in at RRP $59.95 and RRP $199.95 respectively. For more information, visit www.mcleodaccessories.com.au.