Affordable and valuable motocross boot available in four colour options.
McLeod Accessories, the Australian distributor of Fly Racing, has released its 2019 collection of motocross and off-road protective gear, including the superbly affordable Maverick boot.
The Maverick boot utilises a 3D moulded plastic shift panel with added grooves and texture that also saves the boot from premature wear, while an articulated rear ankle provides subtle flexibility to bend foot, yet still remains supportive.
The pre-shaped moulded plastic 3D shin adds impact resistance and comfort, as the inner ankle panel is made of a durable and flexible plastic.
2019 Fly Maverick boot key features:
– CE Approved to EN13634:2015.
– Moulded outsole provides a modern stylish look and helps to keep the weight down.
– Outsole rubber compound provides good levels of grip while remaining durable.
– Rubber heat shield is long lasting, won’t melt, and provides good grip.
– Elastic gaiter provides a comfortable rim around calf while sealing the opening from debris.
– Innovative one-piece plastic injected fish tail midsole.
– Adjustable quick-lock buckles provide a solid locked in feel and open design keeps dirt from clogging the function.
Priced at a special introductory $199.95, the 2019 Fly Maverick boot is now available from participating dealers and online retailers. For more information, visit www.mcleodaccessories.com.au.