Muse jersey and Venture pant now available across the country.
Shift MX Australia has just unveiled its 2019 range of motocross and off-road apparel, introducing the new Muse jersey and Venture pant to its Recon collection.
Beyond the track, past the lap times, away from the cameras and press conferences – this is where freedom lies. Strip it all away and you will find the original motivator – fun. This is what the Recon Muse jersey is made for. With an easy fit, stealthy graphics and comfortable fabrics, it keeps things loose, relaxed and fun.
The jersey has the fit and feel of your favourite t-shirt, except, we threw in some mesh sides for ventilation, moisture wicking Drirelease technology and anti-odor properties to keep you comfortable during and after the ride. This is the perfect motocross jersey for on road, trail, and at the campsite.
2019 Shift Recon Muse jersey key features:
– Soft t-shirt-like feel with race-level performance technologies.
– Mesh side and underarm panels for added breathability and ventilation.
– Athletic, low profile collar design increases comfort.
– Unique 100 polyester fabric provides a casual look and feel.
– Drirelease fabric technology for moisture wicking and rapid dry times.
– Anti-odor properties keep you feeling fresh.
– Relaxed fit for all-day comfort on and off the bike.
The all-new Recon Venture pant gives you a fresh option in performance motocross pants. They’re designed to do it all – track, off-road trails, desert dunes, hanging campsite – in an easy-going style which looks great both on and off the bike.
These versatile dirt bike pants use a tri-fabric blend to achieve the ideal characteristics – Cordura nylon for exceptional durability, T400 lycra for an adaptive fit which moves with you on the bike, and plush cotton for ultimate comfort. The pants are also lined with Armortex for enhanced abrasion resistance and have internal knee pockets so you can add additional protection.
2019 Shift Recon Venture pant key features:
– Race-inspired waistband articulation for comfort while in a riding position.
– Straight leg design for improved comfort inside the boot.
– Armortex lining for superior abrasion resistance from waist to knee.
– Hand pockets for off-bike convenience.
– Zippered pockets for secure storage while riding.
– Universal knee armour pockets to add additional protection.
– Button closure.
– Cordura nylon for durability.
– T400 lycra for flexibility.
– Cotton for exceptional comfort.
The jersey is priced at RRP $59.95, while the pant comes in at RRP $169.95. The range is now available in dealerships and online retailers across the country. For more information, visit www.monzaimports.com.au.