Helmet, jersey, pant and glove combo now available.
Fly Racing Australia unveiled its special edition 2019 Fly Seafoam gear set at the weekend, debuting at both the Monster Energy Cup in Las Vegas and Geelong’s Australian Supercross Championship round in Victoria.
The Lite Hydrogen delivers unparalleled lightweight performance, comfort, and flexibility. The goal has always been to create the lightest, most breathable race wear with an athletic tailored fit.
The new Lite Hydrogen race pant is lighter than last year’s pant, where each panel has been carefully analysed to ensure that the rider has maximum flexibility, breathability, and support where needed.
2019 Fly Lite Hydrogen Seafoam jersey key features:
– Laser-cut perforations help dissipate heat.
– Open zero-cuff with reinforced mesh insert.
– Mesh ventilation panels dissipate unwanted heat.
– Multi-panel construction for maximum performance and comfortable fit.
– Low profile multi-directional tag-less mesh collar.
– Extended tail keeps jersey tucked in.
– Long-lasting sublimated graphics.
– Athletic fit – fits close to the body with minimal excess.
2019 Fly Lite Hydrogen Seafoam pant key features:
– Lightweight minimalist design.
– Multi-directional stretch-rib panels for flexibility.
– Mesh panels on back of knee and lower leg.
– Low profile stretch leg cuffs with removable elastic band.
– Stretch panel construction for maximum comfort and movement.
– Leather heat shield panels with.
– DuPont Kevlar stitching.
– Long lasting Sublimated graphics
– The Boa System offers fast, on-the-fly micro adjustability.
– Ergonomically pre-shaped knee accommodates most knee braces and guards.
– Full-Floating seat surrounded by stretch-rib material moves naturally with your body.
– Exclusive zipper lock system for a secure fit.
– Ratcheting Fly closure allows for adjustability.
2019 Fly Lite Seafoam glove key features:
– Ultra-lightweight minimalist race glove with a soft hand feel.
– Single-layer perforated Clarino palm for improved airflow and a lightweight feel.
– Spandex mesh finger sidewall and gusset for improved air flow and lightweight feel.
– Reinforced layer thumb.
– Silicone finger grippers.
– Athletic fit that fits close to the hand with minimal excess.
The F2 Carbon helmet has established itself as a top choice in race circuits around the world, and the helmet has earned a reputation as one of the most comfortable helmets on the market.
The new F2 has taken this to the next level with its one-piece tri-composite carbon fibre shell and mouth guard, MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System), and best in class airflow. The new F2 excels at impact technology without compromising the comfortable fit—with an all-new bold look.
2019 Fly F2 Carbon Seafoam helmet key features:
– ECE/DOT approved.
– MIPS Brain Protection System: helmet integrated, low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts.
– Carbon Matrix composite shell.
– Dual-density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner.
– Custom rubber trim with integrated nose guard.
– Lightweight machined aluminium visor screws.
– Stainless steel rivets and D-rings.
– Two shells and three EPS sizes for a precise fit.
– Removable and washable Coolmax comfort liner and cheek pads
– All FLY helmets have TFV (True Functional Ventilation). When in motion air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents.
– Quad-vent above eye port draws air from goggle to reduce fogging.
The jersey, pants and loves are priced at RRP $69.95, $229.95 and $34.95 respectively, while the helmet comes in at $399.95. For more information, visit www.mcleodaccessories.com.au.