Complete limited edition gear set now available across the country.
Alpinestars has released its latest uniquely designed gear set for last weekend’s Monster Energy Cup in Las Vegas, dubbed the Battle Born LE collection.
To celebrate the event, Alpinestars has created a limited edition Battle Born Tech 10 boot and complete gear set, including Racer Tech jersey and pant, plus the Racefend glove.
Featuring a distinctive black, silver and gold colour scheme which is inspired by the iconic liveries used by successful motorsport racing teams in the golden era of the 1970s, the kit is the same as dirt heroes Eli Tomac, Justin Barcia, and Jason Anderson will wear at the cup, allowing fans to show their support to their favourite riders.
The CE certified Tech 10 is an advanced and protective boot that incorporates innovative materials and technology in a streamlined design for a lighter, more anatomically profiled performer.
The Battle Born blends all of the performance properties of the Tech 10 in an eye-catching black, silver, gold and red colourway derived from the glory days of racing’s illustrious past.
The limited edition gear set has been designed to be paired with the Battle Born collection. The Racefend glove and Racer Tech jersey and pant feature the same technical innovations and performance as the rest of our motocross range, with distinctive black, silver and gold colour combination.
2019 Alpinestars Battle Born LE Racer Tech jersey key features:
– Poly-stretch fabric construction is lightweight, moisture-wicking and durable.
– Body fitted – cut longer in the rear area for compatibility with Alpinestars’ MX pants.
– Stretch collar neck construction for fit and comfort.
– Fade-resistant sublimated graphics.
– Fitted wrist cuffs helps keep jersey sleeves in position.
2019 Alpinestars Battle Born LE Racer Tech pant key features:
– Innovative, strategically positioned four-way stretch panels for freedom of movement and riding fit.
– Pre-curved, ergonomic leg construction for improved performance in the riding position.
– Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area and inner leg panels provides superior abrasion resistance.
– Includes perforated foam hip pads for fit, comfort and breathability.
– Leather reinforced inner-leg panels for heat resistance, grip and comfort.
– Innovative 3D knee construction and expansion panel designed to accommodate knee protectors.
– 3D injection molded rubber logos for durability.
– Ratchet closure with dual waist adjustment pull-tabs for safe, personalised fit.
– Convenient interior hip pocket for key/coin storage.
2019 Alpinestars Battle Born LE Racefend glove key features:
– Stretch top hand with strategically positioned Neoprene for comfort and fit.
– Single-piece suede palm offers excellent grip and sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
– Clarino reinforcements on thumb and landing zone for durability and comfort.
– Localised perforation for strategic ventilation and focused airflow.
– TPR inserts on knuckles and wrist strap for additional abrasion resistance.
– Hook and loop grip and TPR wrist adjustment for secure, customised fit.
– Silicone grip patterning on fingers for improved riding control.
– Stretch textile finger sidewalls for freedom of movement.
– Innovative stretch inserts in adductor (palm and thumb) for improved hand movement and lever control.
2019 Alpinestars Battle Born LE Tech 10 boot key features:
– The new Tech 10 is lighter, a result of Alpinestars technicians studying all the boot components and their connections – how the boot comes together. A re-design of every single one of those components has been undertaken to reduce volume and weight.
– New material composites have been created that are lighter in weight and more durable to ensure they hold up to the rigours of off-road riding.
– The new, cold-forged, aluminum buckles are a result with an easier to operate, more durable and self-aligning closure that offer a positive hold across the upper surfaces of the boot.
– The design also reduces the Tech 10’s profile and physical size. It is more streamlined with newer, lighter, more durable composite materials and a more integrated approach to the construction of the components which dynamically enhance the chassis of the boot and utilise more advanced bonding processes.
The Racer Tech jersey and pant are priced at RRP $64.95 and $199.95 respectively, while the Racefend glove and Tech 10 come in at RRP $59.95 and $699.95. For more information, visit www.alpinestarsmx.com.au.