Reduced RRP for premium four-stroke racing oils.
Steve Cramer Products, the Australian distributor of Maxima Racing Oils, has just reduced the price on selected products in its SynBlend 4T range.
The SynBlend is a semi-synthetic, ester-based four-stroke engine oil designed to ensure optimum protection, peak performance and positive clutch feel.
Surface-active formulation provides excellent film thickness and viscosity stability across all operating temperatures. Advanced, proprietary additive system keeps your engine running clean, trouble-free and extends the life of the machine.
2018 Maxima Racing Oils SynBlend 4T range key features:
– Superior protection at any temperature.
– Excellent clutch feel and clutch protection.
– Shear-stable, ester-based formula maintains oil viscosity and film thickness.
– Proprietary additive system and synthetic base oils combine to minimise oxidation and wear.
– Increases durability and extends engine life.
– Exceeds API SL and JASO MA2 specifications.
Now 15 percent more affordable with new RRP’s of $16.95 for a one-litre bottle or $59.95 for a four-litre bottle, the SynBlend range is available in the following viscosities: 10W-30, 10W-40, 15W-50 and 20W-50. For more information, visit www.stevecramerproducts.com.