Affordable motocross helmet with premium features.
McLeod Accessories, the Australian distributor of Fly, has unveiled its 2019 range of motocross and off-road apparel, including the affordable Toxin helmet.
The Toxin combines style and critical functions in one complete package, featuring ECE 22.05 certification thanks to a durable and lightweight polymer shell combined with a well ventilated dual-stage EPS. The Toxin is further enhanced with an integrated Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS).
2019 Fly Toxin helmet key features:
– ECE/DOT approved.
– MIPS brain protection system.
– Durable and lightweight polymer shell.
– Dual-density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner.
– Custom rubber trim with integrated nose guard.
– Lightweight machined aluminium visor screws.
– Stainless steel rivets and D-rings.
– Three shells and four EPS sizes provide a precise fit.
– Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads absorb sweat while providing ventilation.
Available in a selection of designs and colourways, the adult version is priced at RRP $299.95, while the youth edition comes in at $279.95. For more information, visit www.mcleodaccessories.com.au.