Entry-level helmet receives major overhaul and premium upgrades for 2019.
Fox Racing Australia has unveiled its all-new V1 helmet, which has set a new standard for value, performance, and safety in motocross and off-road head protection
It now features Fox’s exclusive Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) to manage rotational forces. This pro-level, patent-pending feature removes the three visor screws and replaces them with magnets to allow the visor to release from the helmet in the event of a crash, while also securely staying in place when needed.
The new design offers far more airflow than its predecessors for improved comfort and moisture management in warm riding conditions. Fox has also introduced four specific shell and EPS sizes for a more true-to-size fit and feel.
The V1 comes complete with a removable and washable liner and cheek pads for comfort after repeated uses. Of course, it has a brand-new aesthetic and is available in a wide selection of colours and graphics to match nearly any gear set available.
2019 Fox V1 helmet key features:
– Magnetic Visor Release System releases in the event of a crash.
– Lightweight injection moulded polycarbonate and ABS shell construction.
– Four shell and four EPS sizes for a precise fit.
– Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads.
– Nine intake and four exhaust vents for optimum airflow.
– Exceeds ECE 22.05 and DOT standards.
Priced at RRP $199.95, the all-new Fox V1 is available from participating dealers and online retailers across the country. For more information, visit www.foxhead.com.au.