Affordable motocross and off-road boot boasts premium protection.
Mcleod Accessories, the Australian distributor of Fly, has unveiled the all-new 2019 Fly FR5 boot, which is now available at participating dealerships and online retailers across the country.
The FR5 boot is next step in protection from Fly, providing full coverage thanks to the TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) heel piece which connects lateral and medial TPU pieces, as well as the contoured TPU calf plate.
Additionally, they employ a brand new four-stage high-grip sole design that is ready to race your stiffest competition. Stage one is a perforated plush insole resting above the innovative second stage, an injected mid sole with a unique fish bone design which is lightweight yet incredibly strong.
The durable mid-sole is then further enhanced by the addition of a rigid in-mould flex reducing steel shank. Stage three is a fish bone foam layer designed to transfer shock and vibration which is then encased in the final stage, an anti-vibration moulded traction sole.
2019 Fly FR5 boot key features:
– TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) heel piece connect with lateral/medial TPU pieces for full coverage.
– Pre-shaped moulded plastic 3D shin adds impact resistance and comfort.
– Soft interior foam surrounds the ankle and collar.
– Contoured TPU calf plate.
– Full textile lining.
– CE approved to EN13634:2015 standards.
– Innovative one-piece plastic injected fish tail midsole.
– Moulded out sole provides a modern stylish look and helps to keep the weight down.
– Outsole rubber compound provides good levels of grip while remaining durable.
– Padded microfiber gaiter provides a comfortable rim around calf while sealing the opening from debris.
– Bio-mechanical pivots on the inside and outside of the ankle for increased stability and support.
– Rubber heat shield is long lasting, won’t melt, and provides good grip.
– Adjustable aluminium quick-lock buckles provide a solid locked in feel and open design keeps dirt from clogging the function.
Priced at RRP $349.95, the Fly FR5 boot is available in two colour options: Black/white and white/black. For more information, visit www.mcleodaccessories.com.au.