Premium motocross and off-road helmet receives a host of updates for 2019.
McLeod Accessories, the Australian distributor of Fly Racing, has released its updated 2019 F2 Carbon helmet, which is due to land in dealerships and online retailers this month.
The F2 Carbon helmet has established itself as a top choice in race circuits around the world, being utilised by riders such as Westen Peick, Andrew Short and Blake Baggett.
The helmet has earned a reputation as one of the most comfortable helmets on the market, and the new F2 Carbon has taken this to the next level with its one-piece tri-composite carbon fibre shell and mouth guard, MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System), and best in class airflow.
2019 Fly F2 Carbon helmet key features:
– MIPS brain Protection system.
– Carbon Matrix composite shell.
– Dual-density EPS liner.
– Custom rubber trim with integrated nose guard.
– Lightweight machined aluminium visor screws.
– Stainless steel rivets and D-rings.
– Two shells and three EPS sizes for a precise fit.
– Removable and washable Coolmax comfort liner and cheek pads.
– True Functional Ventilation (TFV) system.
Priced at RRP $399.95, the 2019 F2 Carbon helmet is available in a selection of designs and colourways. For more information, visit www.mcleodaccessories.com.au.