Affordable and quality gear set now available across Australia.
Alpinestars recently launched its 2019 range of motocross and off-road gear, including the revised and enhanced Racer Supermatic gear set.
Featuring an evolved pattern design for improved fit and comfort, the Racer Supermatic jersey is lightweight and highly moisture-wicking.
Cut longer in the rear for compatibility with Alpinestars’ MX pants, this jersey comes in a range of distinctive and aggressive colour combinations and is designed to match the Racer Supermatic pant for a total performance look and feel.
2019 Alpinestars Racer Supermatic jersey key features:
– Poly-fabric construction is lightweight, moisture-wicking and durable.
– Cut longer in the rear area for compatibility with Alpinestars’ MX pants.
– Stretch collar neck construction for fit and comfort.
– Fade-resistant sublimated graphics.
– Fitted wrist cuffs.
Incorporating a progressive design for improved fit and comfort, the ergonomic new Racer Supermatic pant results in an overall lighter garment. The pant also features a newly designed stretch insert on the knee, heavy poly-fabric reinforcements for high levels of abrasion resistance.
2019 Alpinestars Racer Supermatic pant key features:
– Durable poly-fabric/nylon construction that is PU coated for additional strength and durability.
– Large rear stretch panel insert provides increased comfort and flexibility to the waist and lower back.
– Pre-curved, ergonomic leg construction for improved performance in the riding position.
– Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area and inner leg panels provides superior abrasion resistance.
– Leather reinforced inner-leg panels for heat resistance, grip and comfort.
– Innovative 3D knee construction and expansion panel designed to accommodate knee protectors.
The jersey is priced at RRP $59.95, while the pant comes in at RRP $169.95. Now available at dealerships and online retailers across the country, you can find more information at www.alpinestarsmx.com.au.