Updated MX19 Alpinestars Techstar jersey and pant out now.
Alpinestars Australia continues to roll out its MX19 range, including the Techstar Factory jersey and pant combination that’s been revamped ahead of the latest product reaching stores.
An extremely lightweight evolved chassis design for greater athletic and aggressive performance, the Techstar Factory jersey provides excellent freedom of movement and features strategically-positioned mesh inserts for airflow and ventilation.
With pre-curved sleeves, stretch wrist cuffs and an extended rear profile, the Techstar Factory jersey is fully optimised for comfort and riding performance and it comes in unique Factory colourways.
2019 Alpinestars Techstar Factory jersey features:
– New design to offer improved fit and reduced material construction.
– Lightweight, vented poly-fabric main chassis construction for moisture-wicking and physical performance enhancement.
– Perforated mesh inserts around collar for excellent breathability, especially when using Alpinestars BNS neck support.
– Extended perforation inserts on side torso and forearms for excellent airflow.
– Pre-curved sleeves for maximum comfort and performance.
– Extended rear for compatibility with Alpinestars’ MX pants.
– Comfort neck collar and raglan construction for easy entry and exit.
– Seamless collar and cuffs for weight-saving and durability.
– Wrist cuffs feature stretch inserts for excellent fit and convenient in and out.
– Sublimated fade-resistant graphics in exciting new colorways.
With increased stretch fabric and a new pattern design for improved comfort fit, each and every component in Alpinestars Techstar pant has been redefined, resulting in a significantly lighter pant overall.
With a more aggressive styling, the Techstar Pant offers a superior combination of performance, durability and riding comfort with class-leading design features, such as the Babel knee design and the ‘Vector’ back panel.
Innovative stretch panels for freedom of movement, leather leg panels for bike grip and a pre-articulated leg construction for comfort, the Techstar Factory excels on the toughest of tracks. Plus, these come in the unique Factory colourways.
2019 Alpinestars Techstar Factory pant features:
– A new design offers decreased weight, as well as increased stretch fabric zones for freedom of movement.
– Multi-panel, poly-fabric construction with PU coating for excellent strength and durability.
– Innovative, strategically-positioned four-way stretch panels for freedom of movement and improved riding fit.
– Localised perforation zones allows for cooling airflow and comfort.
– Exclusive Vector back panel provides maximum comfort and flexibility when riding.
– Babel knee design features a pre-curved, reinforced and padded 3D knee construction with hidden stretch spandex expansion gusset for excellent fit in the riding position.
– Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area provides high levels of abrasion resistance.
– Includes perforated foam hip pads for fit, comfort and breathability.
– Lightweight and ventilated mesh lining with stretch panel insert for better fit in riding position.
– Leather panels on the inner leg provide heat resistance, grip and comfort.
– 3D injection moulded rubber logos and details for additional durability.
– Silicon webbing on inner waist helps keep garment in position.
– Inner hip pocket for safe key/coin storage.
The Techstar Factory jersey is priced at RRP $74.95, while the pant comes in at RRP $249.95. For more information, visit www.alpinestarsmx.com.au.